Macy’s is one of the largest retail companies in the US and they are known for providing the best benefits for their employees and staffs. In order to assist their employees with accessing their benefits and pay checks, including their W2, they came up with the Macy’s Insite, a web portal that is designed solely for the use of Macy’s employees. So if you are an employee of Macy’s read on to find out some tips in accessing the Macy’s Insite login page to view your W2.
Creating a Secure Online Connection
Since the Macy’s Insite login site contains the employee’s personal details and several other important details, it is important that you create a secure connection online before you can access the Macy’s Insite login page and make use of the services there. Here’s how to do it.
1. First of all, access the web portal’s URL which is www.employeeconnection.net and log in to the site.
2. To log in, you will be asked to provide your 8-digit employee ID number as well as your password. Hit the “log in” button.
3. If you do not have an account with Macy’s Insite, then you should click on the “new user” option which is just beside the Macy’s Insite login.
4. When registering for a new account, you will be asked to provide your SSN as well as your employee ID number. You will also be asked for your birth date and your zip code.
5. Click on sign up and you will then be asked to provide a password to confirm your account.
6. Once you are done with all the steps above, then you can now start logging in to the Macy’s Insite login link.
Benefits of Using the Macy’s Insite
There are lots of benefits that a Macy’s employee can get when they create an online account with the Macy’s Insite site. The greatest benefit of all is that they will be kept updated with the latest happenings within the organization. Other than that, employees will also be able to keep track of their benefits and pay checks and view their W2 by simply logging on to Macy’s Insite login link.